 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 235
Re: Canadian Lugnetter traveling in your region
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Ley Ward wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Braith Garden wrote:

Anyway, if you haven't already received my email Ley, get in touch with me and
we'll try and organise a meet-up!

Cheers,
Braith.

Hi Braith,

I just sent you an e-mail and forgot to answer your last question, but it
occurred to me that others may share your curiosity. It is pronounced "Lee" and
not "Lay"

peace and pronunciation,

Ley aka Professor Whateverly

Cool, quite a unique spelling!  Did Whateverly come from a "...whatever, Ley!"
comment? ;)

See you soon,
Braith.