 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / *54 (-20)
  Re: 1999 Catalogues

I expect the catalogues to turn up any time now as stores have stocks of the february releases. I thought they wouldn't send the catalogues out earlier with nothing in store to buy! I also got a 99 service catalogue from the service dept without the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogues

(...) Almost! It's now about four weeks since I got mine, so maybe it's time for everyone to contact Lego Australia as they have obviously had them for at least five weeks .... I expect they will be out in the shops soon. I also expect that they (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  1999 Catalogues

Hi Looks like one could do a roaring trade in catalogues .... I didnt see any in the US but have a few contacts over there so I will ask around. Regards Brian (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogues

(...) Just the service one. I have got a 1999 catalog but it is the british version that an rtler sent to me. When the Aust. one comes out, I'm sending him one. (...) Well you should be able to get the 2148 at your local Big W, you do have Big W (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogues

Mark Harrison wrote in message <36D00DDD.E9B73D6D@o...net.au>... (...) Did they send you the full catalogue or just the service one? (...) Unfortunately, *not* touring anywhere near Perth :( (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogues

Hi all, I've also just received some spares from Lego, they included a 1999 Service Catalog with the parts. Another interesting find at Big W, they are now selling the 2148 Celebration yellow truck released in the US in 1997. I'm told it is the same (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 1999 Catalogues

Terry Mason wrote in message ... (...) Hmmm.. It's not really true at all. I ordered some supplementary stuff mid Jan from Lego Aust. and received the items *and* a 1999 catalogue in the first week in Feb. Haven't seen them in stores yet, but I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Just looking thru some old posts - yep $399 is steep and from what I saw in the US it is not as versatile as the MS set - CM has 2 x built in motors and uses FR whereas MS uses IR and has 3 x outputs = 3 motors It may be possible to contact someone (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Lego in General

Hi All I have just found this news group and would like to add my 0.02 cents worth. It is great to find a local interest group - all the others I am on are predominantly US ..... I have just returned from the US - holidays - and went to just about (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  99 Sets at Big W

Just bought three 99 sets from Big W. They have some of the shuttle command sets and the new red freestyle bucket. I got 6452, 6457 and 6458. There were at least 4 others in the series as well. No 99 catalogues and in box flyers were from 98. Cheers (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Target 20% of lego this week

(...) Target pretty useless for lego. Sets are normally 20% more than other stores which can be good as stock doesn't move very quickly and they tend to end up as old stock. The only set that caught my eye in Brisbane was a Paradisa 6418 Country (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Target 20% of lego this week

Innaloo Target does have a bad range, plus they are always overpriced. Things have been quiet around here lately haven't they! My excuse is car problems chewing into my LEGO funds. I'm about to document my collection on film, seeing as I have all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Target 20% of lego this week

As subject says, but target have a poor range at the moment anyway. Or at least the one in Innaloo does. Cheers. P.S. am I talking to myself in this group at the moment. Were is everybody??? (25 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  1999 Catalogues

I spoke to Lego Aust today and they said that the 99 catalogue probably won't be in till March :^( I hope this isnt true? (25 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Toyworld Freo 25% off Sale

Dropped in there today and noticed they had a 25% off lego sale. First time I had been to that particular store.They also had a cyberstorm on the shelf marked at $537.50. (Toyworld subi sold their first cyberstorm for $400) I wonder what it was (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: 118 Electronic Train

(...) Mark, if you don't manage to find a lego whistle, possibly you could make an electronic thingy to generate the tone. It wouldn't be lego pure, of course, but it might _work_ :) Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  118 Electronic Train

Hi all, I recently picked up this set as part of a collection. It was missing one piece, a whistle, black in color with three rows of 2 studs on top. It seems that the train is controlled using a sound sensor which starts or stops the motor when it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Nexus Collector Fair

hi there everyone there's a Nexus collector fair on tomorrow (sat 19th) at the East Vic Park Rec centre from 10am till about 2pm/3pm (not sure) not much Lego on offer (to my knowledge) except my 3 boxes of old blue train track. I hope to have some (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Cybermaster Due in some perth Stores any day now

Wednesday 16th december Cybermaster in at toyworld subi. Was on hold for some guy.(Not me unfortunately :( ) Can't see much from outside as box is like a suitcase and doesnt show anything. Priced at $399 - seems a bit steep to me (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Lego Software

I can get them for this group for Chess $49 Creator $56 Loco $42 They each come with their own boxed lego set. I didn't like any of them but will still probably get them for the sets. Cheers Terry Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ... (...) begin 666 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact