 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 44
Re: Target 20% of lego this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:33:25 GMT

Terry Mason wrote:

As subject says, but target have a poor range at the moment anyway. Or at
least the one in Innaloo does.

Target pretty useless for lego. Sets are normally 20% more than other
stores which can be good as stock doesn't move very quickly and they
tend to end up as old stock.

The only set that caught my eye in Brisbane was a Paradisa 6418 Country
Club which is resasonably popular in the US.

Cheers.

P.S. am I talking to myself in this group at the moment. Were is
everybody???

No, most of us are just lurkers here. I normally only delurk when
someone has something to sell or trade.

So has anyone got any pre 9V train lego thats gathering dust in a
cupboard or instructions or catalogs or World Tour programs or 1970's or
early town sets. I've got Technic, Town, Space, Pirate, Castle, Fabuland
and train sets available for trades, new and used.

Mark H.