 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 54
Re: 1999 Catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:42:39 GMT

I expect the catalogues to turn up any time now as stores have stocks of the
february releases. I thought they wouldn't send the catalogues out earlier
with nothing in store to buy! I also got a 99 service catalogue from the
service dept without the full 99 catalogue.

Cheers

Terry Mason

Sue Ann Barber wrote in message ...

Looks like one could do a roaring trade in catalogues ....

Almost!

It's  now about four weeks since I got mine, so maybe it's time for • everyone
to contact Lego Australia as they have obviously had them for at least five
weeks ....

I expect they will be out in the shops soon. I also expect that they will
send all Lego club members a copy.

cya

sue ann