 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 48
Re: 1999 Catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:10:23 GMT

Terry Mason wrote in message ...
I spoke to Lego Aust today and they said that the 99 catalogue probably
won't be in till March :^(

I hope this isnt true?

Hmmm.. It's not really true at all. I ordered some supplementary stuff mid
Jan from Lego Aust. and received the items *and* a 1999 catalogue in the
first week in Feb. Haven't seen them in stores yet, but I noticed TRU had
some of the new sets in - most the space port stuff.