 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
Lego in General
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:19:24 GMT

Hi All

I have just found this news group and would like to add my 0.02 cents worth.

It is great to find a local interest group - all the others I am on are
predominantly US .....

I have just returned from the US - holidays - and went to just about every Lego
/ Toy store I could find.

We bought 2 x MS sets - excellent !!! - we got the first for $50 USD as it had
the CD missing - apparently it had been returned as a punishment for a son by
the parents - harsh parents but our good fortune ! Naturally we had to buy
another to get th CD - found one in a sale at Toys R Us for $150 USD.

A great range and variety of sets and prices so it pays to shop around - we
were there for the January sales and scooped some real bargins - the new
motor/gear set for $17 USD etc....

Well thats about all for now , I will add more on the trip - Lego wise if
anyone is interested.

Regards Brian