 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 283
Re: next BUGS meeting? & a temporary BUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:08:36 GMT

Hi Carl, I'm sure something could be arranged, if not atleast a day in the
City to show you around/lunch/shop etc...

Noosa is 2ish hours away though, if you are driving then cool, otherwise you
would have to catch a bus and a train, which can take longer than two hours,
but still, if you can make it then let us know so we can arrange something :)

Btw, who is doing the next meet? I have two new little bricklink bugs (ok
not that little) who would love to come along and see what we do :)

Hopefully it will be soon!

Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Carl Watson writes:
Hello BUGS

I will be in QLD (Noosa) for Christmas (25/12 - 15/1) & would love to catch
up.
Any chance of a meeting during this period?

Carl (AdeLUG on the move)
--
Member #1165
Adelaide LEGO Users Group