 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 26
Re: Toyworld (and the state of the nation)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 03:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond writes:

I tried valliantly to find an excuse to go to Brisbane (apart from the • obvious
"there's LEGO to be had" which didn't go over too well with the NLSO, I • can't
understand why) but failed to come up with something.

How far are you from Brisbane?

Sydney, but that hasn't put me off in the past.

Pete Callaway