 Local / Australia / 632
Re: Toyworld clearance items (the ones Ben mentioned)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Peter White wrote in message ...

The Worldwide Timmy Refuge is being constructed in the grounds of the White
House, setting for the third Sydney and environs get-together LegOz 2000.3.
Bring me your Timmy's, they can live out their lives here.

But seriously, if I send the Timmys to you, you can have them for free, but
will you pay postage?

Absolutely, the WTF has a special fund for such rescues.

Don't forget the trans-blue canopies as well.
The 6982 that David Drew was kind enough to get for me from Uncle Pete's at
Wollongong for $60 had the boxcat with Japanese text as well.
Also on the side of the box was a sticker in Japanese with 97.12.30 on it.
Where are these coming from ?

Um..... Japan?    *G,D,R*

I thought they had trouble buying Lego there ?
Just watch out for the midget submarine Technic kit, don't let it anywhere
near your armada !
I assumed it was Japanese, does Hong Kong sell Lego ?

pete.w