 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 63
Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 06:15:15 GMT

Rachel Kingston wrote
I don't mind being called a stud, does this mean we get a T Shirt with • Studs
written on it? heh heh heh I'd wear one! (as long as I get to design it, • beg
beg) Who wants one, any takers?

(Hmmm.  With a due sense of trepidation and mild disquiet at Rachel's
apparent enthusiasm...)

I'll take one!

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.