 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 69
Re: Studs, and next LegOz thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:33:26 GMT

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ...
Has anyone run the "studs" name past any of the other groups in Oz?

Other groups? Wow, cool!

Cause we should probably come to a general consensus before
doing T shirt designs.

I find consensus to be a vastly over rated concept (but that's probably just
me ;-).

Perhaps we should ask for submissions and then cast an online vote, for the
name. I myself am happy with Studs, (or even LegOz, is cool by me)

Given Lego's puritannical view of its name and logo, I imagine it would get
narky about LegOz.

Then the T Shirts can be an Australia wide thing, not just for us attending
the LegOz extravaganza's.

Now that extravaganza thing may be overstating it _just_ a tad :-)

What date are we aiming for, for the next one?

Be there or be ..... non-block shaped.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.