 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 70
Re: Studs, and next LegOz thingie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:37:24 GMT

James Howse wrote in message ...

I'd vote for your place actually, mostly 'cause then you don't have to
transport models too, we can check out your static displays and perhaps (if • we
behave ourselves) be permitted to build with whatever is lying around
unused.

This is starting to sound like a plan.

So.....if you're interested and I know you I'll email you my address.  If I
don't know you, convince me you're not an axe murderer and I'll email you my
address.

I'll take the ins and outs over to email shortly, and post the occasional
reminder hereabouts.

Cool.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving (to new and larger
accommodations)
Do adjust your set.