 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / *99 (-5)
  LegOz 2000.2 today

Evening all, We have just packed up and gone home (well except me obviously, I live here) after LegOz 2000.2 I had a great time - thanks guys. The house was stacked to the gunwales with Lego. Train tracks ran as far as the eye could see, Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Studs and Legoz 2000.2

Evening all. [swish/thump sound of kicking own posterior] Richard Parsons wrote in message ... (...) Idiot! Have not! Its have NOT! If you have NOT received an email from me you might want to email me. Sheesh. Richard Still baldly going... Check out (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Studs and Legoz 2000.2

Afternoon all. Re: (URL) next one is Sunday, 2 April 2000, near Mittagong from 12pm until what, 7pm? 9pm? There's a heap of room, plenty of parking, running water and all the modern accoutrements. If you want to come and have received an email from (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  lego around sydney (was Re: while people are ...)

Hi James, Thanks for the welcome, and the post yesterday about the sale at Target (saved me a pretty penny or two). Planning another mission tomorrow. (...) and if anyone spots a cheap 3052 (Ninja Fire Fortress -- the one with the ninja master), (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: New Star Wars in Oz

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes: <snip> (...) Or 'The Australian' headline Lego Prices: and how it affects the Arts. But seriously, I bought two of the new castle sets a few weeks ago, the jousting one and the other one with the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact