 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
Studs and Legoz 2000.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 04:29:28 GMT

Afternoon all.

Re: http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/

The next one is Sunday, 2 April 2000, near Mittagong from 12pm until what,
7pm?  9pm?

There's a heap of room, plenty of parking, running water and all the modern
accoutrements.

If you want to come and have received an email from me this morning, you
probably want to email me, eh?

Santosh and Eli are bringing trains, Peter Callaway is trying to finish his
Consular Transport in time (fingers crossed).

If anyone wants a html primer, we can do that too.  My machine will be on
and online to Lugnet and all points cyber.

And bring your trade bag.  That bit of the last get together worked a treat
all round.  (And PeterC, I still have your hinge :-P)

I've had no luck in my quest for simple miniatures rules for global
thermonuclear war 12th century style.  I have seen three sets of wonderfully
complicated rules, but for those you would need an experienced gamemaster.
If anyone has a set of these and is experienced, cool.  If not, we can
always use the simple rules my sons (7 and 8) and I are using twice a week
to beat the stuffing out of each other.  In terms of armies, BYO :-)

I'll have soft drinks and nibblies on hand, and (obviously, since you're
coming to the point in the continuum where Port Block extrudes from the
legoverse into the universe) rum.  We'll go out and get or bring back some
Pizza as necessary.

Be there!

Richard
Still baldly going...