 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 98
Re: Studs and Legoz 2000.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:05:59 GMT

Evening all.

<<swish/thump (sound of kicking own posterior)>>

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

If you want to come and have received an email from me this morning,
you probably want to email me, eh?

Idiot!  Have not!  Its have NOT!

If you have NOT received an email from me you might want to email me.

Sheesh.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/