 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 96
95  |  97
Subject:
lego around sydney (was Re: while people are ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:15:59 GMT

Hi James,

Thanks for the welcome, and the post yesterday about the sale at Target (saved
me a pretty penny or two). Planning another mission tomorrow.

I'm picking up some Ninja now before it disappears,

and if anyone spots a cheap 3052 (Ninja Fire Fortress -- the one with the ninja
master), please let me know.

There's a pile of 5938 Oasis Ambush sets

at Woolies Town Hall for $15 if anyone's interested. No discount, but a really
good set (IMO) with an old-style palm tree. When I say a pile, I mean nearly 30
boxes (last time I looked).

<snip>

Castle gear! Yes I'll see what I can russle up. I don't think I've got a
barrel of monkeys and burps are useful (despite their ugliness) but we can
arrange something I'm sure.

I'm not looking for a whole lot, and the monkeys are a higher priority. 95% of
my castle pieces come from the LEGOLAND era (no 6041 or 6067 unfortunately), so
if there's anything in particular people would like, let me know.

Are you busy Sunday April 2nd?

Yeah, pre-booked I'm afraid. Looking forward to the next session though.

good to be here (thanks Todd, Suz),

Dave