 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 95
Re: New Star Wars in Oz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 05:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:
<snip>
Oohhhh! Conspiracy theory! I like where this can go! I can see the headlines
in the Sydney Morning Herald "Plastic Brick Gold Plated", or "LEGO plays
Monopoly with toys", or how about these one from the Telegraph Mirror "Price
of Plastic Plagues Playtime" or "LEt GO of the prices!"

Or 'The Australian' headline
Lego Prices: and how it affects the Arts.

But seriously, I bought two of the new castle sets a few weeks ago, the
jousting one and the other one with the pointy roof (sorry im a shocker with
set numbers). You pay more, you get less pieces and theres less things you can
make with those few pieces. Is that the way you spurn on a childs creative
streak?

Anyone know about the availability or train stuff? I desperately need to put a
station onto my town, the poor minfigs have nothing but a platform to alight
onto.