 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 91
Re: New Star Wars in Oz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 00:49:18 GMT

Peter,

About your little calculation algorithm for determining Lego prices in Oz, Its
not proprietary is it?

Very accurate either way, We'll have to ask you to do this each time we're
expecting something new.

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
Are the prices as we feared? I'm desperate, but not stupid (some in .off-
topic.debate would say otherwise ;-))

I didn't write them all down, but your work was certainly very close.  I
have copied in below what you estimated, and the prices as I remember them.
Its not good news.....

Number Name, Est, Toyworld

7104  Desert Skiff, $18.95, $19.95
7115  Gungan Patrol, $36.95, $29.95
7124  Flash Speeder, $25.95, sounds right
7134  A-Wing Fighter, $36.95, sounds right
7144  Slave 1, $55.95, sounds right
7180  B-Wing Fighter, $89.95, $89.95

Sorry about the missing detail - I'm just not a Star Wars devotee.  I'll try
to confirm today.

Regards

Richard