 Local / Australia / 983
  Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans

(...) Remember to check Harris Scarfe, due to their higher prices, sets can tend to linger there, there is only one in Sydney though, I think its a SA/WA/VIC and TASSIE chain. Do you get the sales that happen over here. Keep your eyes posted and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (Harris Scarfe)

Dear Peter and anyone else who is interested, Yes Harris Scarfe is a South Australian chain, and here at least it is only a dollar here or there more than other places. However sets don't last long as once a month or so they have up to 20% off (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (Harris Scarfe)

(...) thanks Jane, I have only been to two Harris Scarfes, one in Campbelltown in Sydney, where thinks were pretty expensive eg. Gungan sub $150 (rrp $136). The range was fairly standard for a DJ's/Grace Bros department store. The other one was in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (Harris Scarfe)

(...) I don't think they do, but there's one a week usually in the lead up to all special shopping events. Johnnies had a 4-5 stores in the suburbs, now taken over by DJs and mostly sold to Harris Scarfe. But the pride and joy of all toy people was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (Harris Scarfe)

(...) Much the same story in Sydney. 5 Toyworlds, 3 Toylands and a couple of Toy Kingdoms. They still live on in rural NSW. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)