 Local / Australia / 9817
Re: hey look, there is the NEW button
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Speaking of which...anyone remeber our attempts to topple the Italians a
little while ago?

...I remember the jubilation when we passed the UK :-)

And if we can't get the Italians, how about the U.S.A.:
3rd: Australia  10573
2nd: U.S.A.     11110
1st: Italians   12006

Anyone think it's worth a shot?

Absolutely!

Benjamin Whytcross
[Shamlessly boosting own postings with probably worthless drivel...or
alternatively looking to make Richie do more work to get statistics :) ]

Not worthless, because you included interesting numbers - although I don't
know any other sort of number ;-).

The more raw data, the better the stats! (Still working on the 'quality'
measure though...)

Cheers

Richie
Quester for various items at reduced cost.