 Local / Australia / 9803
Re: hey look, there is the NEW button
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:40:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
just a quick thanks to James for pointing me in the right direction for
posting, even if i have nothing to really contribute at the moment...
Robert (just ticking over the meter...)

Thats good to hear Robert! And don't worry about just ticking over the meter -
we all like to do that occasionally, if for nothing else other than to stuff up
Richie's statistics! 8?P

ROSCO

Speaking of which...anyone remeber our attempts to topple the Italians a
little while ago?

And if we can't get the Italians, how about the U.S.A.:
3rd: Australia  10573
2nd: U.S.A.     11110
1st: Italians   12006

Anyone think it's worth a shot?

Benjamin Whytcross
[Shamlessly boosting own postings with probably worthless drivel...or
alternatively looking to make Richie do more work to get statistics :) ]