 Local / Australia / 9763
Re: hey look, there is the NEW button
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
just a quick thanks to James for pointing me in the right direction for
posting, even if i have nothing to really contribute at the moment...
Robert (just ticking over the meter...)

Thats good to hear Robert! And don't worry about just ticking over the meter -
we all like to do that occasionally, if for nothing else other than to stuff up
Richie's statistics! 8?P

ROSCO