 Local / Australia / 9816
Re: Contemplation on the size of the ISD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Have you seen the inventory for the ISD on peeron,
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

Wow! Thanks for pointing this out.

No less than 74 1*16 technic beams! Holy Sydney Harbour Bridge, Batman!
And some new box-section technic beams of 4*6 and 6*8 in good
quantities!

I'm sold.

Yep, only need about 18 of them to do the SHB in grey! But then, what colour
would you do the deck & pylons? Tan?? 8?)

ROSCO