 Local / Australia / 98
  Re:yesterday legoz 2000

Studs? LOL I don't mind being called a stud, does this mean we get a T Shirt with Studs written on it? heh heh heh I'd wear one! (as long as I get to design it, beg beg) Who wants one, any takers? Rachel:-) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Yesterday LegOz 2000

Rachel Kingston wrote (...) Studs (...) beg (...) (Hmmm. With a due sense of trepidation and mild disquiet at Rachel's apparent enthusiasm...) I'll take one! Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) the change in URL - Port Block (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Studs, and next LegOz thingie

Rachel Kingston wrote (...) Well, how 'bout knocking out a design, and emailing me a jpg, and I'll post the pic to Port Block. By next meeting we might have shirts. As to a next venue, I am having no luck finding somewhere in Parramatta that isn't (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Studs, and next LegOz thingie

(...) No problems with me tripping down south. I can pick up a couple of the vehicularly challenged along the way if necessary. Joe Publics don't bother me either way, I'm happy with the Risole or your place. Might neet to bring a packed lunch and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Studs, and next LegOz thingie

(...) See what I can do, will perhaps get one screen printed (or print it out here on my epson photo 1200 (don't worry this will give a photographic rendering, especially if I create it in photoshop or Illustrator) then I could try that new Iron on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Studs, and next LegOz thingie

(...) I'd vote for your place actually, mostly 'cause then you don't have to transport models too, we can check out your static displays and perhaps (if we behave ourselves) be permitted to build with whatever is lying around unused. I'm happy with (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ... (...) Other groups? Wow, cool! (...) I find consensus to be a vastly over rated concept (but that's probably just me ;-). (...) Given Lego's puritannical view of its name and logo, I imagine it would get narky (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

James Howse wrote in message ... (...) we (...) unused. This is starting to sound like a plan. So.....if you're interested and I know you I'll email you my address. If I don't know you, convince me you're not an axe murderer and I'll email you my (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)