 Local / Australia / 8950
Re: BrikWars final organisations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 03:19:52 GMT

Hey, if I bring my 'Nicetrons' (which I'm seriously thinking of doing) can I
say their hand weapons (Gyro-pistols and knives) don't 'kill' but just
'stun' people for the rest of the game.  I can't see it'd make any real
difference in gameplay...  I'm just trying to find a way to get them in
'cause I don't really have any other space things together right now :)

Of course such things could not work for siege weapons.  Guess the Nicetron
pilots will just have to give a lot of money to charity when they get home :)

Michael Dallaston