 Local / Australia / 8932
8931  |  8933
Subject:
BrikWars final organisations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:41 GMT

Hi everyone,

Just finalising for the whole brikwars scenario for the big meet. We will
play the whole thing by ear but the definites are:
- Snow terrain (no similarity to The Empire Strikes Back intended)
- The plot will involve scientific outpost stuff and some almighty artifact
(which I will build)
- Max. 500 point armies
- Everone must have a stat sheet made up and army size calculated with the
brikwars rulebook (www.brikwars.com). No stat sheet, no play.
- The game will be played the half-messy way: if a car is blown up, the
debris is not composed of individual bricks but simply stuff like the
wheels, roof and complete chassis. Get the idea?

Sorry but we have to limit the army size to 500 points so that (at least my)
bricks can be evenly distributed on also non-brikwars models...

Also, any local people playing must bring a terrain peice (science stations,
remote relay beacons, snowy rocky outcrops, etc.). I will bring some
flannelette sheets (which gives a nice snow terrain effect) to play on. Any
other locals who wich to supply some terrain would also be helpful :D

Anything else??

Thanks,

Zac