 Local / Australia / 8798
  Re: Thanks Lego for the Support

I have found in the past that i got some amount of support from LEGO® Australia in the past when asked but that was from a lady named Cheryl Sorry i cant remember her last name but i beleive she no longer works for them i admit it was never for T (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Thanks Lego for the Support

(...) Hi Pete I don't always hate Lego Australia I too had good relations with the spare parts people in Sydney. i just think the answer we got form the Manager was pretty weak when all we were after was some promo shirts to use. Not being sour or (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Thanks Lego for the Support

G'day again Sorry if i came across that way. Obvisuly that wouldnt be the case on Lugnet maybe on the model train site after next weekend but hey i hope you have a great weekend. I would love to be there but i can't. Instead my relis will be there (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Thanks Lego for the Support

(...) we (...) woah! Just what do you think was the nature of the support from Lego for the Melbourne event? No t-shirts that I saw! They did provide some advertising material and a few other small things. Michael would be the one to comment there. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Thanks Lego for the Support

(...) Sue and all the Melb User Group my apologies for my comments. I fired from the hip and that was wrong of me. As you pointed out the weekend was a retail venture and I am not sour towards you people at all. Best of luck with any of your events (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)