 Local / Australia / 8680
Re: Bugs... National get together - June Long Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Bugs... gather all around and lets put some heads/antenna's together... we
look like we'll be invaded by some SLUGS/STUDS and possibly some MUGS... and
gawd knows what else ;) - j/k

So I suggest we start planning rather quickly so we can host a National
meeting.  As it looks like we have some interest :) I'm quite happy to
organise a few things.

We could arrange the gang to stay at a few of our places or something... I
can take a few people...  We could set the meeting at someone's house or
hire some place and make it big...

This is just a start so lets pour some ideas and interest in.  I think the
theme should just be freestyle... as in what you want rather than
'Freestyle©' ;) - this way everyone can bring in some great MOC's of what
they wish and can carry...  what do you guys think?

For a start a list of who can make it:

Me...
Richard Parsons
Kevin Hall
Ross Crawford
James Howse

The date is 10th June (weekend Sat 8th - Mon 10th June)

Mel :)

OK.... a few things..... no themes... so we get to see a bit of EVERY
THEME... we never have theme events as it is too hard.... like I only have
castle stuff...!!!  so just let people bring what ever they want.... its
great to get ideas from all themes...!!!

I was telling the guys down here in Sydney, my Mum is in Time Share, so we
can prob get a place that sleeps 6 people on the Gold Coast for around $120
for a week...!!! So I'll look into that too....

We probably wont be able to bring alot of lego up with us, so it will be
interesting to see all the BUGs creations... and any trading will prob be
fun too...!!!

Looking forward to June now.... plus it's a couple days after my
Birthday...:  ) Geminis RULE...!!!

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia