 Local / Australia / 8695
Re: Bugs... National get together - June Long Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tara Anderson writes:
We could use my place for the 9th meeting, my flatmate will be working so
the house will be empty.

Because I am yet to host a meeting I will describe for everyone, we have 3
bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large area underneath the house that lego
creations could be born.

I'd hate to give birth to my lego creation ;)

The house has a large fully enclosed fence (to keep littlens in) and is close >to 24 hour macdonalds etc.

littlens? wow, where ya get them? ;) is that like little un's (little ones)?

cheers tara or should I say snuffle cough tara as I am at home with the flu.

I'll stay away from you then ;)  - not related to Mr Snuffaluffagus are you?

Mel... (who really should get some much needed sleep now ;))

Get better :)