 Local / Australia / 8679
Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:56:48 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message

[not drowning - waving] I'm interested! Any other MUGs? I'm thinking I'll
probably fly, so won't have much LEGO. Anyone silly enough to wanna drive
from Melbourne?

Tempted, yes. Silly, no. I'll probably fly too. Won't bring too much Lego
because my arms will get too tired. Boom boom. ;-)

Trouble is, everything I build seems to be at least three feet long and/or
weigh ten kilograms. I guess I'll have to build something smaller to bring
along...

--

Cheers,
Paul