 Local / Australia / 8659
Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 04:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
As suggested in
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=8064
There's talk of having the meet in Brisbane in June. Since the Sydney train
show died there's no longer a clash.

Interested people should wave their hands around (and reply) to help gauge
the interest level.

[not drowning - waving] I'm interested! Any other MUGs? I'm thinking I'll
probably fly, so won't have much LEGO. Anyone silly enough to wanna drive
from Melbourne?

James (who wonders if next year's interstate will be in Tasmanina!)

ROSCO (who wonders where Tasmanina is!)