 Local / Australia / 8272
  New sets in Brisbane

(...) I was in Toyworld Jindalee this morning on my way to work. There were the 3 new HP sets. $61.50 for Gringotts Bank, Flying Lesson $6.95, and Troll on the Loose ($21.95). I bought them all but have yet to open them. There's not much to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes: Then I saw Yoda. Ahhhhh .... (...) What are the colors in the Yoda set? I've seen brown, copper green,and some others, but I can't figure out if there are white bricks or tan bricks for Yoda's clothes. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) Well, if you're getting them for that, I may be interested in the wheels and axle sloped base... Benjamin Whytcross (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) The sculpture/S@H exclusive set boxes don't contain much Danish salty air. The Yoda elements would mostly be bricky bricks. Kerry, give us a rundown on the contents once it's built. (...) Plus butterscotch bricks. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) Well, based on the WWW, I had thought they were white. When I saw the picture on the box, they looked off-white and I was wondering if this was a new cream colour or whether it was just a bad rendering of the white colour on the box. Then I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) The 'rusty-brown' bricks could be the 'Sand-Red' bricks that are available through the internet BULK BRICKS. For example see : (URL) have some 1x6 and 2x4 sloped bricks and i like the new color. Like to use them for train cars. Regards from (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) No, the colour isn't sand red. A quick scan of LUGnet reveals that the colour has already been analysed to death. See: (URL) conclusion is that it is Orange-1 (on Suz's colour chart) and that it is the colour known as Rust on brickbay. Kerry (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

(...) I see a "Burnt Orange" on Brickbay (BrickLink !?!)... is that the same colour, or another one entirely? (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New sets in Brisbane

"David Dallaston" <neddy_seagoon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GrAvrx.DAp@lugnet.com... (...) I think that is yet another colour. Take a look at (URL) and you will see some reasonable examples of the different colours. The bricks used in Yoda (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)