 Local / Australia / 8255
8254  |  8256
Subject:
Harry Potter "scala" sets (was: How many pinks are there)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:32:01 GMT

1. they are very much "doll's house" in their nature -- not a lot of
walls/structure but lots of furnishings and accessories

Actually, the thing that does strike me as a bit odd is that you can't easily
incorporate these HP Scala sets into Hogwarts Castle or any of the other "part
of Hogwarts" sets. Logically you would think that there would be some open 8x8
spaces where you could slot in any of the 4 Hogwarts-based Scala scenes. To be
honest, even the Diagnon Alley sets could be slotted into the Castle, as (say)
Gryffindor Girls Dressing Room or similar.

I've previously waxed lyrical about the way the HP sets don't really seem to
integrate together, so this is just further evidence I guess.

I am feeling inspired to build a Hogwarts Castle doll's house style with
drop-in fittings a la the HP Scala sets.

Kerry