 Local / Australia / 8247
Re: How many pinks are there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
While putzing around with 4721 Hogwarts[tm] Classrooms, I noticed that the two
elements that appear to be DkPink, are not the same shade. The town seats are • a
slightly warmer shade of DkPink than the little 1 x 1 round plates with the
rounded protrusions (scala ?). The 1 x 1 round plates are a slightly more • muted
shade of DkPink, almost a bit like a sand DkPink.

Another shade of pink? Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell Pete.....

ROSCO

Mmmmm more colours, we like, we like! bring on the colours :))))

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Mel