 Local / Australia / 823
  Found some circa 1997 system sets

Hi all, My local Coles supermarket are obviously cleaning out their storeroom at the moment (they did have some Lego a few years ago and it disappeared all of a sudden, I'd wondered where it went and now I know!). I've no idea whether these are of (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets

(...) Nice find Deidre. I've never seen Lego at Coles -- is it some sort of Coles/Kmart hybrid? I'd like to know how much 6746 costs (Indian Chief's Camp), and PeteW might be interested in 6175 (lots of trans blue in there). Actually, having a (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets

(...) The 6175 is of interest, could I get a p-check on it. thanks, pete.w (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets

Pete W and Dave L: Couldn't find the 6175 on Saturday but they were in the middle of moving all the Lego to one shelf from where it had been scattered around on aisle ends, so it could very well still be there somewhere, will check again sometime (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets

(...) Thanks for all this info Deidre. If the 6746 goes to 20% off I'd be interested; are there any copies of 6718 floating around? (Has anyone else seen one recently?) Dave (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)