 Local / Australia / 833
Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 08:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
My local Coles supermarket are obviously cleaning out their storeroom
at the moment (they did have some Lego a few years ago and it disappeared
all of a sudden, I'd wondered where it went and now I know!).

If they are of preliminary interest to anyone in Aus, email me and I'll
are not on special so you'll be looking at full retail and probably
indexed at that.

sets snipped

Nice find Deidre. I've never seen Lego at Coles -- is it some sort of
Coles/Kmart hybrid? I'd like to know how much 6746 costs (Indian Chief's
Camp), and PeteW might be interested in 6175 (lots of trans blue in there).
Actually, having a closer look at it, I might be interested in it as well.

thanks,
--Dave L.