 Local / Australia / 837
Re: Found some circa 1997 system sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

I've no idea whether these are of any interest to anyone, you might have
plenty of it on the mainland for all I know, certainly it's an unusual
find for Tassie.  The sets are circa 1997, I didn't have a pen with me
(but I did have a 4 year old in a bad mood and a full trolley) so I am
making educated guesses as to what sets they were with the help of some
catalogs.

The 6175 is of interest, could I get a p-check on it.

thanks,
pete.w