 Local / Australia / 8178
Re: LUGFEST Accomodation ( was Re: In praise of the Red Beard Runner (6290))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Ta. So who's coming? Do we have a show of hands? Currently, it looks like just
Paul B & I from Vic - and that's not certain yet either! Who else will be
there?

And does anyone want to get together somewhere for a bite (or whatever) on
Saturday evening? Maybe we should get someone's phone no. so we can get in
touch when we arrive (assuming we do!).

Oh, and does anyone (who's going) want a *pile* of blue 1x2 bricks with
corrugated sides?

ROSCO