 Local / Australia / 8161
Re: In praise of the Red Beard Runner (6290)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

ARMADA FLAGSHIP Mark II

Just browsing through an Austral/Asian 1996 (in)box catalogue where the names
differ from the Lugnet set reference (I know, I know...old news) anyway...

6280 - A/A : The Galleon "Santa Cruz"
6280 - LDB : Armada Flagship

6279 - A/A : Cap'n Roger's Hide-Out
6279 - LDB : Skull Island