 Local / Australia / 8141
8140  |  8142
Subject:
LUGFEST Accomodation ( was Re: In praise of the Red Beard Runner (6290))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

BTW, Richie, do you have more details of the nearby accomodation? Mainly
addresses / phonenumbers so I know where to go, and can look at booking.

I'm glad you asked.

Blue Gum Hotel - Pacific Highway, Waitara 02 9489 3220

Hornsby Inn - Cnr Burdett & Hunter Sts, Hornsby 02 9477 5555

The Wahroonga Spanish Hotel - Pacific Highway Waitara 02 9487 3122

Ascot Motor Inn - Pearces Corner (Pacific Highway) Wahroonga 02 9487 3444

La Manch Cara Park - Pacific Highway, Berowra 02 9456 1766

Ranked by distance to the venue. (La Mancha is 15-20mins away, the others
are all pretty close). I haven't checked prices (and there's no special
LUGFEST 2002 rate). The Bluegum is my choice for the beer round.

Cheers

Richie