 Local / Australia / 8177
Re: LUGFEST Accomodation ( was Re: In praise of the Red Beard Runner (6290))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

BTW, Richie, do you have more details of the nearby accomodation? Mainly
addresses / phonenumbers so I know where to go, and can look at booking.

I'm glad you asked.

Blue Gum Hotel - Pacific Highway, Waitara 02 9489 3220

Hornsby Inn - Cnr Burdett & Hunter Sts, Hornsby 02 9477 5555

The Wahroonga Spanish Hotel - Pacific Highway Waitara 02 9487 3122

Ascot Motor Inn - Pearces Corner (Pacific Highway) Wahroonga 02 9487 3444

La Manch Cara Park - Pacific Highway, Berowra 02 9456 1766

Ranked by distance to the venue. (La Mancha is 15-20mins away, the others
are all pretty close). I haven't checked prices (and there's no special
LUGFEST 2002 rate). The Bluegum is my choice for the beer round.

Ta. So who's coming? Do we have a show of hands? Currently, it looks like just
Paul B & I from Vic - and that's not certain yet either! Who else will be
there?

And does anyone want to get together somewhere for a bite (or whatever) on
Saturday evening? Maybe we should get someone's phone no. so we can get in
touch when we arrive (assuming we do!).

ROSCO