 Local / Australia / 8017
Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:55:14 GMT

"Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi there Everyone!

After a lot of building, photographing, typing and HTMLing, I have finally
finished the web pages for my minifig scale starship the ASC Inceptor.

You can see it over here:
www.ozbricks.com/battlesapce/inceptor/inceptor_index.htm

features include:
- light up engines
- working torpedo tubes
- fully detailed interior
- escape pod
- functional airlock/docking ring

...Schweet! I particularly like the interiour. looks functional (if cramped).
Tho the engine block doesn't look like it could really output enuf to power all
those guns :-)

tagged for jain's (but u knew that already! :-)

I could have built the ship a lot bigger had I just waited and commenced
construction after Christmas rather than November as my surprise present from
Mum and Dad was a UCS TIE Interceptor :D

Comments, suggestions and feedback welcome,

Enjoy,

Zac Soden

BTW, I got the newsgroups in the right box this time!

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com