 Local / Australia / 7837
Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:30:50 GMT

Well, I just passed through Myer Queen Street, and while there were no
Hogwarts Castles to be seen, there seemed to be plenty of all the other HP
Lego sets.

I observe in the Brisbane Courier-Mail classifieds on Saturday that some
enterprising soul was trying to sell off a MISB Hogwarts Castle for a cool
$300. I wonder if there is anyone desperate enough to pay that kind of money
for it.

Kerry