 Local / Australia / 7836
7835  |  7837
Subject:
Extneding the Legoverse (was Re: Port Block coming alive again...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 02:51:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Hoping to extend this week.  Port Block actually stands on about 1.2sqm -
with luck we'll soon be on 2.9sqm, and there'll be space to get some ships
off the shelf, to build a decent warehouse with a rail and wagon loading
area, and to build some shipbuilding stuff as well.

  Oi--how are you doing the expansion?  On tables, or on floor
  space?

My study is 2.7m wide.  I've had a corner set up (some vinyl covered mdf
board on two three drawer filing cabinets) for Port Block for over a year now.

This week the wood arrives to put a table across the entire back of the
room.  Essentially two 2.4 x 1.1m shelves - a short cavern type shelf ideal
for X-Wings and Y-Wings set up Yavin 4 style (also especially cross
piratical space dudes, medieval dudes etc) and a top shelf for Port Block.
All still on the two filing cabinets.  Port Block will have an altitude of
1.2m.  Sounds pretty right for a port, no?

:-)

Richard
Still baldly going...