 Local / Australia / 7835
7834  |  7836
Subject:
MUGfest 2001.8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:28:47 GMT

Hi all,

Just a quick mention of what happened at the last MUGfest.

Nothing unusual.

Well, of course, that's not entirely correct - though there was much of the
usual trading & train layout, there were also a couple of other notable bits -
a visit from a BUG (and us without any aeroguard! - just kidding Kerry!),
Sue-ann with her giant minifig in car (which I failed to get a picture of), and
David with his RBR and tower. I did get photos of these, and here they are
http://www.brickshelf.net/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8727.

Thanks all for coming!

ROSCO