 Local / Australia / 7813
Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:58:32 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> writes:

Lego Australia has sold out of its most popular Harry Potter line a month
before Christmas with stocks unlikely to be replenished before
March.

That's the same story in the US, at least to some extent.  I ordered
the full set through LSAH fairly soon after they came out, and the
castle, griffendor common room, diagon alley and the other small set
are all backordered, with delivery expected in March.  While I've seen
a few of the small sets around, the castle is nowhere to be seen.

You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.