 Local / Australia / 7812
    Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Kerry Raymond
   In today's (Thurs 28 Nov) Brisbane Courier-Mail, it says: Potter Collectors Storm The Castle Lego Australia has sold out of its most popular Harry Potter line a month before Christmas with stocks unlikely to be replenished before March. It is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Alan Shutko
     (...) That's the same story in the US, at least to some extent. I ordered the full set through LSAH fairly soon after they came out, and the castle, griffendor common room, diagon alley and the other small set are all backordered, with delivery (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Interesting...This may cause a slight amount of difficulty to target next week. Starting Saturday: Hogwarts express $79.95, save $20 Sorting hat $9.95, save $2 Winged keys room $29.95, save $10 Others lego also on sale, but no blanket x% off, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Kerry Raymond
    (...) week. Well, I just passed through Myer Queen Street, and while there were no Hogwarts Castles to be seen, there seemed to be plenty of all the other HP Lego sets. So it really may just be the castles that have sold out. Kerry (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Kerry Raymond
   (...) I observe in the Brisbane Courier-Mail classifieds on Saturday that some enterprising soul was trying to sell off a MISB Hogwarts Castle for a cool $300. I wonder if there is anyone desperate enough to pay that kind of money for it. Kerry (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Harry Potter sold out in Australia —Richie Dulin
   (...) I reckon its a couple of weeks too early to go for such a high price... there are still some appearing on the shelves... but I guess there are plenty of people out there who don't know the retail prices as well as we do (and plenty of people (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)