 Local / Australia / 7693
Re: Boxes, are they worth keeping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:52:42 GMT

Yeah, I gotta go with Rosco on this one.  I generally keep only boxes that
have importance to me for some reason.  Even then, I break them down flat.
I don't keep more than two copies of any literature (although I keep extras
on hand to wrap cash in for overseas transactions).  I don't keep any
plastic inserts or cardboard trays unless I keep the whole box intact (as I
have with my Blacktron I boxes).  Everything else gets tossed out.

If something is important to you informationally but you still want to clear
out the space by throwing the item away, you might consider scanning the
important contents and storing it digitally before dispensing with the real
world artifact.

Y'all can go back to the usual AU only antics...

-- Hop-Frog