 Local / Australia / 7578
  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  packaging (was Re: Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!)

(...) Yes! Major pet peeve! Twice I have bought MISB sets from overseas and had them crushed open (that is, crushed so hard that they tore open) before they even reached me! One seller put the boxes into a shirt box, like you get from a department (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

(...) I (...) am (...) I'd have to add people like Heather Cooke and Pete White to this list of Aussie Lego sellers whose packaging is superb (albeit damn hard to open at times!). Kerry (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

(...) Thanks Kerry, You may need to purchase my new book 'Secrets of the Cardboard Cube (and how to unlock them)'. My cubes are designed to withstand most misadventures that can happen in the Australia Post Santa sacks, in fact I'm using the design (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)