 Local / Australia / 6975
    Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   See the Myer "the toys edition" catalogue, on sale until September 16th, p3. There are some samples listed (Bob, Bionicles, Dinos, Jack Stone, Soccer Field) under the heading 20% off Lego. I have verified in store that it is 20% off ALL Lego. Also (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September —Richie Dulin
     (...) Isn't it only about three weeks since the last 20% off sale there? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin Quester for a discount Millenium Falcon (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September —Kerry Raymond
      (...) Yes, it's been a great year for sales. Pity that there is little I want to buy, apart from the Star Wars Imperial Shuttle (nice set) and some blue tubs. I think I've spent way more on e-bay this year buying older stuff than in the shops. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Myer/GB 20% off Lego until 16th September —Richie Dulin
   (...) I was back to GB's yesterday for yet another Birthday present for a four year old (there seems to be a lot of them at the moment). I got the Jack Stone Res-Q Towtruck, because that was much better than the Jack Stone Helicopter. Neither is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        jack stone —Shona Brodley
   i recently purchased the jackstone helicopeter for my 4 and a half year old son a was really disappointed it didnt even have the step by step instructions that my son loves cos it lets him do it all himself. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: jack stone —Richie Dulin
   (...) No instructions!? I didn't realise that. (Mind you, the Mickey Mouse instructions, like the figures, leave a lot to be desired). I liked the disclaimer on the box saying that Jack Stone wasn't a real person. Fortunately, my three and a half (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)